Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- School closings and delays for Wednesday
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Herman Cain's Wife Says 'He Totally Respects Women'
Gloria Cain, who has preferred to stay mostly out of spotlight so far during the race for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination, has now been heard from about the sexual harassment charges leveled at her husband, GOP contender Herman Cain.
In a pre-recorded interview that will air tonight during Fox News Channel's On the Record with Greta Van Susteren, Gloria Cain says her husband "totally respects women." And, she adds, "I look at especially this last lady and the things that she said" — an apparent reference to Sharon Bialek — and "he would have to have a split personality to do the things that she said."
Our colleague Frank James follows the 2012 campaign at It's All Politics.