Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
How Does The CDC Determine Vaccine Schedules?
Michele Norris speaks with Dr. Carol Baker, chair of the CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices and professor of pediatrics at Baylor College of Medicine. She describes how the CDC determines the schedules for children's immunizations.