Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
How Jalalabad Became A Hot Bed Of Afghan Insurgency
Reporting from Afghanistan, Morning Edition's Renee Montagne looks at the city of Jalalabad. That's where top al Qaida leaders were last seen as they fled Kabul, and disappeared into the mountains of Tora Bora on their way to Pakistan.