Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
How to 'Take Care' in 2014
Many people make resolutions to be healthier this time of year -- whether that involves nutrition, exercise, or stress reduction. WRVO's weekly health show "Take Care" offers some suggestions if you're still trying to decide how to improve your wellness. Hosts Lorraine Rapp and Linda Lowen take a look back at the advice some of the experts they interviewed offered listeners in 2013.
More of the best of this year's heath advice can be heard this Sunday at 6:30 p.m. on "Take Care," WRVO's health and wellness show with hosts Lorraine Rapp and Linda Lowen. Support for this story comes from the Health Foundation for Western and Central New York.