Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
Insurance industry prepares for pandemic
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, New York – State insurance companies are being asked to participate in a national plan...aimed at preparing the insurance industry for a potential flu-pandemic.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with Deputy Superintendent of the State Insurance Department...Louis Pietroluongo about the exercise and why it's important for insurance companies to participate.