Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Insurance industry prepares for pandemic
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, New York – State insurance companies are being asked to participate in a national plan...aimed at preparing the insurance industry for a potential flu-pandemic.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with Deputy Superintendent of the State Insurance Department...Louis Pietroluongo about the exercise and why it's important for insurance companies to participate.