Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
Insurance industry prepares for pandemic
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, New York – State insurance companies are being asked to participate in a national plan...aimed at preparing the insurance industry for a potential flu-pandemic.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with Deputy Superintendent of the State Insurance Department...Louis Pietroluongo about the exercise and why it's important for insurance companies to participate.