Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
Iran As A Cautionary Tale For Arab Spring Leaders?
The prominent Iranian dissident Ebrahim Yazdi was recently sentenced to eight years in prison, partly because he wrote a letter to Tunisia's Islamist leader that urged him not to go down Iran's path. Just over a year since Tunisia's Jasmine Revolution, host Michel Martin hears from Yazdi's son, Youseph.