Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Jamelske Case Update
Syracuse, NY – Last week, when the Onondaga County Sheriff's Office released photos of John Jamelske, they hoped it might trigger more victims to come forward.
As yet, none have.
Jamelske, 67, is accused of kidnapping, imprisoning, and raping at least 5 women.
The Dewitt man would often target homeless women or runaways, abduct them, and keep them imprisoned as his sex slaves in a room he'd built in his basment.