Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Jeff Speck on The Campbell Conversations
What would a city planner and architect who focuses on the importance of something called "walkability" make of the I-81 question and Destiny USA? On this edition of the Campbell Conversations, Grant Reeher talks with Jeff Speck, a city planner and architectural designer, and the author of Walkable City: How Downtown Can Save America, One Step at a Time.