Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Jobs were top issue for audience at Doheny-Owens debate
In northern New York, a large audience showed up for the debate televised on YNN was held in the contentious race between Democrat incumbent Bill Owens and Republican challenger Matt Doheny.
While Fort Drum and military issues were a big part of that debate... The economy and unemployment were on most voters' minds. WRVO's Joanna Richards talked to members of the audience after the debate.