Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Judge Orders $2.4 Million In Traffic Fines Refunded
In a small English village, a speed camera on Duck Street was registered erroneously as being on Seatown Road. Because of that technicality, the judge ordered more than 24,000 drivers over 10 years be refunded $2.4 million in fines.