Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- String of heroin overdoses stresses prevention drug training
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
Judge Orders $2.4 Million In Traffic Fines Refunded
In a small English village, a speed camera on Duck Street was registered erroneously as being on Seatown Road. Because of that technicality, the judge ordered more than 24,000 drivers over 10 years be refunded $2.4 million in fines.