Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Judge Orders $2.4 Million In Traffic Fines Refunded
In a small English village, a speed camera on Duck Street was registered erroneously as being on Seatown Road. Because of that technicality, the judge ordered more than 24,000 drivers over 10 years be refunded $2.4 million in fines.