Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
Judge Orders $2.4 Million In Traffic Fines Refunded
In a small English village, a speed camera on Duck Street was registered erroneously as being on Seatown Road. Because of that technicality, the judge ordered more than 24,000 drivers over 10 years be refunded $2.4 million in fines.