Most Active Stories
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Judge Orders $2.4 Million In Traffic Fines Refunded
In a small English village, a speed camera on Duck Street was registered erroneously as being on Seatown Road. Because of that technicality, the judge ordered more than 24,000 drivers over 10 years be refunded $2.4 million in fines.