Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
Lack Of Transparency On Overseas Jobs Data
Major U.S. companies are asking for tax breaks in order, they say, to create more jobs. But the question remains whether they will create American jobs or move their money overseas. Steve Inskeep talks to Washington Post reporter Jialynn Yang about her recent article on the subject, and how difficult it is to find data on overseas vs. domestic hiring.