Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm brings heavy snow to the region
- Closings and cancelations for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
More News From WRVO
Local hospital to sue the state over Berger Commission's recommendations
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, New York – Fulton's A. L. Lee Memorial is now one of several New York State hospitals that have filed a legal challenge to overturn the recommendations of a special panel tasked to close or reconfigure dozens of health care facilities.
It has filed suit in State Supreme Court in Oswego County to overturn the controversial findings.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to A. L. Lee Memorial Executive Director Dennis Casey.