Most Active Stories
- Fireman's Association says leave the pyrotechnics to the professionals
- Severe storms kill 3 people in Madison County, damage homes, cause power outages throughout region
- How the weather service decides if a tornado touched down
- Red to green: Syracuse working to upgrade traffic signal system
- Update: Five tornadoes hit upstate New York Tuesday
More News From WRVO
Local hospital to sue the state over Berger Commission's recommendations
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, New York – Fulton's A. L. Lee Memorial is now one of several New York State hospitals that have filed a legal challenge to overturn the recommendations of a special panel tasked to close or reconfigure dozens of health care facilities.
It has filed suit in State Supreme Court in Oswego County to overturn the controversial findings.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to A. L. Lee Memorial Executive Director Dennis Casey.