Most Active Stories
- Offshore wind energy faces setbacks in Great Lakes
- Fireman's Association says leave the pyrotechnics to the professionals
- Severe storms kill 3 people in Madison County, damage homes, cause power outages throughout region
- Susan Wood and Thomas Drake on The Campbell Conversations
- Red to green: Syracuse working to upgrade traffic signal system
London Activist with Local Ties Gives Perspective on Riots
LONDON, ENGLAND (August 10, 2011) - Four days of riots have left London an exhausted, battered city. And rioting is continuing.
The leader of an activist group in London, who has family in Central New York, takes WRVO's Mark Lavonier through what she sees as the reasons for the rioting.
Zita Holbourne co-chairs the group "Black Activists Rising Against Cuts".