Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
Making Big Money, Giving It Away
Since 2008, philanthropist Adrienne Arsht has donated $56 million to nonprofit organizations from Miami to Manhattan. She explains that giving is not about showing off, but it's a core responsibility, and big differences can result from small donations. Arsht is profiled in the latest Washington Post Magazine. She speaks with Michel Martin.