Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
From Making Snow Angels To Sledding, Finding Ways To Have #FunInTheSnow
The Northeast's latest winter storm, which the Weather Channel named Nemo, is winding down, but it has left behind more than 30 inches of snow in some places. It's also left a lot of people stranded, either #CoopedUp indoors or stuck in cars overnight on the Long Island Expressway.
For those who did venture out, the storm provided ample opportunity for some #FunInTheSnow. As promised, here are some of the submissions we've received on how you're coping with the storm.
The list on this page will automatically refresh with the latest offerings.