Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
Members Of Anonymous Share Set Of Values, Ascetics
The online group Anonymous was in the news again last week when it threatened to unmask collaborators with a powerful Mexican drug cartel. That is just one of the attention-grabbing exploits by the group of cyber activists that is as mysterious as its name sounds. Journalist Quinn Norton talks to Renee Montagne about the profile of Anonymous that she has written for Wired.com.