Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Politics and Government
Michael Kranish on the Campbell Conversations
Who is the real Mitt Romney? The question is being asked with increasing frequency. In this edition of the Campbell Conversations, Grant Reeher goes in search of an answer with Michael Kranish.
He’s the deputy Washington bureau chief of the Boston Globe, and the co-author of the book, The Real Romney.
In a conversation taking place just before the revelation of Romney’s comments about the 47 percent, Kranish discusses the influence of Romney’s background and formative political experiences, and how his market orientation might shape his leadership style as president.