Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
Politics and Government
Michael Kranish on the Campbell Conversations
Who is the real Mitt Romney? The question is being asked with increasing frequency. In this edition of the Campbell Conversations, Grant Reeher goes in search of an answer with Michael Kranish.
He’s the deputy Washington bureau chief of the Boston Globe, and the co-author of the book, The Real Romney.
In a conversation taking place just before the revelation of Romney’s comments about the 47 percent, Kranish discusses the influence of Romney’s background and formative political experiences, and how his market orientation might shape his leadership style as president.