Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
'Mother Of Hip-Hop' Dies At Age 75
Sylvia Robinson passed away Thursday. She was a notable producer at a time when few women were. She assembled the music group the Sugarhill Gang and released the 1979 hit, 'Rapper's Delight.' It was the first rap song to become a commercial success. Robinson also signed the famed band, Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five. Michel Martin reflects on Robinson's life, legacy and music.