Most Active Stories
- Adams company dominates the runway business
- Oswego revokes Brookfield's right to post warning signs along Oswego River
- Sleeping off the weight: new research on the relationship between sleep and your metabolism
- City vs. suburban divide apparent from future of I-81 surveys
- Peter Waite and Marsha Tait on the Campbell Conversations
'Mother Of Hip-Hop' Dies At Age 75
Sylvia Robinson passed away Thursday. She was a notable producer at a time when few women were. She assembled the music group the Sugarhill Gang and released the 1979 hit, 'Rapper's Delight.' It was the first rap song to become a commercial success. Robinson also signed the famed band, Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five. Michel Martin reflects on Robinson's life, legacy and music.