Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
-Nature of Things
Moving Back to Frontier Conditions
John Weeks revisits some of his favorite wide open vistas for the first time in 20 years. He explains to us what he saw when he revisited what he thought was still going to be the beautiful vista he last remembers. Weeks discusses the history of our relationship with the lands in Onondaga and Oswego counties.
This episode was originally aired on September 4th, 1987.