Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
-Nature of Things
Moving Back to Frontier Conditions
John Weeks revisits some of his favorite wide open vistas for the first time in 20 years. He explains to us what he saw when he revisited what he thought was still going to be the beautiful vista he last remembers. Weeks discusses the history of our relationship with the lands in Onondaga and Oswego counties.
This episode was originally aired on September 4th, 1987.