Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
-Nature of Things
Moving Back to Frontier Conditions
John Weeks revisits some of his favorite wide open vistas for the first time in 20 years. He explains to us what he saw when he revisited what he thought was still going to be the beautiful vista he last remembers. Weeks discusses the history of our relationship with the lands in Onondaga and Oswego counties.
This episode was originally aired on September 4th, 1987.