Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
-Nature of Things
By John Weeks
John Weeks discusses plant life that is rarely found in the index or glossary of nature books: the vine. Some are very important to wildlife, including grape, poison ivy, and morning glory vines.
Originally aired on January 18, 2002.