Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
The Upstate Economy
New York in the World: the SUNY Levin Institute report
The SUNY Levin Institute conducted an in-depth study on New York state's competitive position in the world, and its ability to sustain and grow the standard and quality of life of its people.
New York in the World, our documentary, was inspired by this study.
The full report: