Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
The Upstate Economy
New York in the World: the SUNY Levin Institute report
The SUNY Levin Institute conducted an in-depth study on New York state's competitive position in the world, and its ability to sustain and grow the standard and quality of life of its people.
New York in the World, our documentary, was inspired by this study.
The full report: