Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
New York's Clean Indoor Air Act Deemed a Success
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – New York's clean indoor air act is three years old. The law put to an end smoking in all public gathering places in the state.
And on the anniversary, the State Health Department released a report said the law signficantly reduced exposure to second-hand smoke.
Russell Sciandra is the Director for the Center for a Tobacco Free New York. He also serves on the health department's Tobacco Advisory Board. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski asked him about the findings.