Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Nursing Home Comparison Web Site
By Amy Cavalier
Oswego – The federal government has announced a new nursing home comparison website. But an association for the state's non-profit, long-term care providers says this shouldn't be the sole resource consumers ues when selecting a nursing home.
Hear a report by WRVO's Amy Cavalier or check out the site online at: http://Medicare.gov.