Most Active Stories
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Nursing Home Comparison Web Site
By Amy Cavalier
Oswego – The federal government has announced a new nursing home comparison website. But an association for the state's non-profit, long-term care providers says this shouldn't be the sole resource consumers ues when selecting a nursing home.
Hear a report by WRVO's Amy Cavalier or check out the site online at: http://Medicare.gov.