Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
Obama Gets Heat For Koran Burning Apology
Obama administration officials sent apologies after fatal riots broke out in Afghanistan, following the burning of Korans. But was saying sorry necessary? Host Michel Martin talks with two Muslim Americans with differing views: Arsalan Iftikhar, author of Islamic Pacifism, and Asra Nomani, who trains the U.S. military on cultural sensitivity.