Most Active Stories
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Obama Tries To Nudge Palestinians, Israel Back To Peace Talks
President Obama held separate meetings yesterday with the Israeli and Palestinian leaders on the sidelines of the U.N. General Assembly. Obama said there is no shortcut to Palestinian statehood. The administration is trying to revive peace negotiations.