Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
By Chris Ulanowski
Syracuse, NY – Onondaga Lake had been labeled one of the most polluted bodies of water in the nation.
But as the Onondaga Lake Partnership holds its annual meeting, officials are expected to report that significant progress has been made to clean up the lake from decades of municipal and industrial pollution.
25th District Congressman Jim Walsh spoke to Chris Ulanowski about the clean up progress.