Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
By Chris Ulanowski
Syracuse, NY – Onondaga Lake had been labeled one of the most polluted bodies of water in the nation.
But as the Onondaga Lake Partnership holds its annual meeting, officials are expected to report that significant progress has been made to clean up the lake from decades of municipal and industrial pollution.
25th District Congressman Jim Walsh spoke to Chris Ulanowski about the clean up progress.