Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
More News From WRVO
By Chris Ulanowski
Syracuse, NY – Onondaga Lake had been labeled one of the most polluted bodies of water in the nation.
But as the Onondaga Lake Partnership holds its annual meeting, officials are expected to report that significant progress has been made to clean up the lake from decades of municipal and industrial pollution.
25th District Congressman Jim Walsh spoke to Chris Ulanowski about the clean up progress.