Most Active Stories
- Drum numbers likely dropping – but no cause for alarm
- Cape Vincent tells state: we want decision on wind farm
- Syracuse takes "first step" toward seizing old Hotel Syracuse
- Modernized "Music Man" production gives Syracuse student actors new experience
- Congress saves fire hydrants from scrap yard over lead rules
Op-Ed: Canada Must Change XL Pipeline Debate
President Obama rejected Wednesday a proposal to build the Keystone XL oil pipeline from Canada to the U.S. Gulf Coast — generating intense debate in both countries. Murray Mandryk, political columnist for the Leader-Post of Sasketchewan, offers a Canadian perspective on the controversy.