Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
Op-Ed: Occupy Wall Street Protesters' Goals
The Occupy Wall Street protests reached the one-month mark, and spread to cities around the world. Demonstrators march against greedy bankers, politicians, government cuts and the growing gap between rich and poor, among other issues. They have raised nearly $300,000, but many wonder: To what end?