Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Around the Nation
Penn State Sex Abuse Scandal Really About Football?
Legendary football coach Joe Paterno was fired on Wednesday. Critics said he should have done more to address charges of child sex abuse that came to his attention. Penn State students staged violent protests after the announcement. Host Michel Martin speaks with USA Today Sports Columnist Christine Brennan and NPR Sports Correspondent Mike Pesca about the abuse case, firing, and 84-year-old Paterno's legacy.