Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
More News From WRVO
"People's Map of Syracuse"
By Mark Lavonier
Syracuse, NY – Imagine having a map that will guide you to unique and often little known places worth visiting in Syracuse. Such a map will be available later this year. The "People's Map of Greater Syracuse" is the newest project being unertaken by the Syracuse Cultural Workers, which have a long history of community involvment. Proprietor Dik Cool speaks with WRVO's Mark Lavonier.