Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
"People's Map of Syracuse"
By Mark Lavonier
Syracuse, NY – Imagine having a map that will guide you to unique and often little known places worth visiting in Syracuse. Such a map will be available later this year. The "People's Map of Greater Syracuse" is the newest project being unertaken by the Syracuse Cultural Workers, which have a long history of community involvment. Proprietor Dik Cool speaks with WRVO's Mark Lavonier.