Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
"People's Map of Syracuse"
By Mark Lavonier
Syracuse, NY – Imagine having a map that will guide you to unique and often little known places worth visiting in Syracuse. Such a map will be available later this year. The "People's Map of Greater Syracuse" is the newest project being unertaken by the Syracuse Cultural Workers, which have a long history of community involvment. Proprietor Dik Cool speaks with WRVO's Mark Lavonier.