Most Active Stories
- Adams company dominates the runway business
- Oswego revokes Brookfield's right to post warning signs along Oswego River
- Going green: the health benefits of green tea
- Sleeping off the weight: new research on the relationship between sleep and your metabolism
- City vs. suburban divide apparent from future of I-81 surveys
Politics and Government
Peter Coleman on the Campbell Conversations
There are conflicts, and then there are conflicts. Peter Coleman, director of the international center for cooperation and conflict resolution at Columbia University, has identified a category of our seemingly most intractable conflicts—the five percent—and has studied them systematically.
He’s the author of The Five Percent: Finding Solutions to Seemingly Impossible Conflicts. What leads individuals, groups, and even entire nations to fall into the five percent trap, and what can they do to get out of it? Find out on this edition of the Campbell Conversations.