Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
Peter Sagal Interview
10/24/07 – Peter Sagal's credits include being a playwright, actor, travel writer, essayist, screenwriter and he is most well-known for being host of NPR's "Wait, Wait...Don't Tell Me."
He's now also the author of a new book, "The Book of Vice. Very Naughty Things (And How To Do Them)." WRVO's Kate Percival had the opportunity to talk with Sagal, and asked him why he chose this particular subject.