Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Please Tell Us You've Done This Too: Ever Worn Mismatched Shoes?
If your shoes say a lot about you, as we learned last year, what does it say if the ones you're wearing don't match?
-- That it's not a good idea to get dressed in the dark?
-- That perhaps this blogger needs to pay more attention to what he's doing in the morning?
-- Or that he buys boringly similar shoes?
Imagine my surprise when I looked down at my feet after getting to work this morning.
Now, please make me feel better:
Note: That's not a scientific survey — but if a majority of Two-Way readers say "yes" this blogger will cite that as proof he's not an idiot.