Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
More News From WRVO
Pollster on Spitzer scandal
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, New York – At least one public opinion poll out today said a majority of New Yorkers think Governor Spitzer should resign. The poll was conducted by a group of upstate media outlets.
Quinnipiac University's Polling Institute hasn't surveyed New Yorkers about the scandal, but Quinnipiac pollster Maurice Carrol responded to our questions about the Spitzer scandal.
He spoke to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.