Most Active Stories
- New York's "local" beef, often not as local as you think
- Remington Arms' owner breaks silence on state's gun laws
- The WRVO MemberCard Thank You! Tour
- Seven years of spinning turbines have brought windfall to Lewis County communities
- Rally hopes to shed light on diagnosis and treatment of Lyme disease
More News From WRVO
Pollster on Spitzer scandal
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, New York – At least one public opinion poll out today said a majority of New Yorkers think Governor Spitzer should resign. The poll was conducted by a group of upstate media outlets.
Quinnipiac University's Polling Institute hasn't surveyed New Yorkers about the scandal, but Quinnipiac pollster Maurice Carrol responded to our questions about the Spitzer scandal.
He spoke to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.