Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
Pollster on Spitzer scandal
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, New York – At least one public opinion poll out today said a majority of New Yorkers think Governor Spitzer should resign. The poll was conducted by a group of upstate media outlets.
Quinnipiac University's Polling Institute hasn't surveyed New Yorkers about the scandal, but Quinnipiac pollster Maurice Carrol responded to our questions about the Spitzer scandal.
He spoke to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.