Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
Pollster on Spitzer scandal
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, New York – At least one public opinion poll out today said a majority of New Yorkers think Governor Spitzer should resign. The poll was conducted by a group of upstate media outlets.
Quinnipiac University's Polling Institute hasn't surveyed New Yorkers about the scandal, but Quinnipiac pollster Maurice Carrol responded to our questions about the Spitzer scandal.
He spoke to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.