Most Active Stories
- New York's "local" beef, often not as local as you think
- Remington Arms' owner breaks silence on state's gun laws
- The WRVO MemberCard Thank You! Tour
- Seven years of spinning turbines have brought windfall to Lewis County communities
- Rally hopes to shed light on diagnosis and treatment of Lyme disease
It's All Politics
Powell Isn't Sure He'll Support Obama In 2012 Race
It was a big story when former Secretary of State Colin Powell, a Republican, endorsed Democrat Barack Obama during the 2008 presidential campaign.
So it's news that this weekend on CBS-TV's Face the Nation, Powell said he hasn't decided if he will vote for the president in 2012.
"Just as was the case in 2008, I am going to watch the campaign unfold," he said. And, while he didn't single out any one person, Powell added that "there are some interesting candidates" on the Republican side.
Also on Face the Nation, Powell took strong exception to some things former Vice President Dick Cheney has to say in his new memoir. There's more about that over at The Two-Way.