Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
Pretty much everything lights up on the 4th of July
Communities across central and northern New York this week are playing with glow sticks, grilling hot dogs and looking up at the night sky to watch a fireworks display.
Here's a postcard from Wednesday evening's Independence Day festivities at Emerson Park in Auburn, N.Y.
What's your favorite part of celebrating Independence Day? Let us know by leaving a comment below.