Most Active Stories
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Pretty much everything lights up on the 4th of July
Communities across central and northern New York this week are playing with glow sticks, grilling hot dogs and looking up at the night sky to watch a fireworks display.
Here's a postcard from Wednesday evening's Independence Day festivities at Emerson Park in Auburn, N.Y.
What's your favorite part of celebrating Independence Day? Let us know by leaving a comment below.