Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Pretty much everything lights up on the 4th of July
Communities across central and northern New York this week are playing with glow sticks, grilling hot dogs and looking up at the night sky to watch a fireworks display.
Here's a postcard from Wednesday evening's Independence Day festivities at Emerson Park in Auburn, N.Y.
What's your favorite part of celebrating Independence Day? Let us know by leaving a comment below.