Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Pretty much everything lights up on the 4th of July
Communities across central and northern New York this week are playing with glow sticks, grilling hot dogs and looking up at the night sky to watch a fireworks display.
Here's a postcard from Wednesday evening's Independence Day festivities at Emerson Park in Auburn, N.Y.
What's your favorite part of celebrating Independence Day? Let us know by leaving a comment below.