Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- School closings and delays for Wednesday
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Profound Poet Szymborska Carried Her Gravity Lightly
Poet Wislawa Szymborska of Poland died this week at the age of 88. Renee Montagne talks to Lawrence Weschler about her death. He covered Poland in the 1980s and '90s as a staff writer for The New Yorker. And Weschler has written about her in his books including his latest Uncanny Valley.