Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
Reaction to National Grid's Rate Hike Request
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – A consumer group is reacting to National Grid's request for a rate hike of nearly 30% on the delivery costs of natural gas.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with Executive Director of The Public Utility Law Project of New York, Gerald Norlander. He responds to the utility's first call for an increase in about ten years.