Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
More News From WRVO
Reaction to National Grid's Rate Hike Request
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – A consumer group is reacting to National Grid's request for a rate hike of nearly 30% on the delivery costs of natural gas.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with Executive Director of The Public Utility Law Project of New York, Gerald Norlander. He responds to the utility's first call for an increase in about ten years.