Most Active Stories
- New York's "local" beef, often not as local as you think
- Remington Arms' owner breaks silence on state's gun laws
- The WRVO MemberCard Thank You! Tour
- Seven years of spinning turbines have brought windfall to Lewis County communities
- Rally hopes to shed light on diagnosis and treatment of Lyme disease
More News From WRVO
Reaction to National Grid's Rate Hike Request
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – A consumer group is reacting to National Grid's request for a rate hike of nearly 30% on the delivery costs of natural gas.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with Executive Director of The Public Utility Law Project of New York, Gerald Norlander. He responds to the utility's first call for an increase in about ten years.