Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Reaction to unionization of day care workers
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, New York – Governor Spitzer's Executive Order aimed at giving the state's day care workers the right to unionize is coming under criticism from a Manhattan based conservative think tank.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with Executive Director of the Empire Center for New York State Policy Edmund J. McMahon.