Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
More News From WRVO
Reaction to unionization of day care workers
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, New York – Governor Spitzer's Executive Order aimed at giving the state's day care workers the right to unionize is coming under criticism from a Manhattan based conservative think tank.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with Executive Director of the Empire Center for New York State Policy Edmund J. McMahon.