Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
Restraint And Seclusion: Discipline Gone Too Far?
At some schools, unruly children are physically restrained or isolated in so-called seclusion rooms. Critics like investigative journalist Bill Lichtenstein say the methods are often abusive and must stop. He wrote about his own daughter's experience in an opinion piece for The New York Times. He talks with host Michel Martin.