Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
Retrieving a Caver's Remains 40-years Later
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – 41-years ago, three Boston-area friends entered a cave in Dolgeville in New York's Mohawk Valley. One of them never made it back. He died in the cave after he became stuck.
The remains of James Mitchell have been in the cave ever since.
Dolgeville native Christian Lyon, a Los Angeles actor, musician and documentary maker, has organized an effort to retrieve James Mitchell's remains. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to Lyon about the retrieval effort.