Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Retrieving a Caver's Remains 40-years Later
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – 41-years ago, three Boston-area friends entered a cave in Dolgeville in New York's Mohawk Valley. One of them never made it back. He died in the cave after he became stuck.
The remains of James Mitchell have been in the cave ever since.
Dolgeville native Christian Lyon, a Los Angeles actor, musician and documentary maker, has organized an effort to retrieve James Mitchell's remains. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to Lyon about the retrieval effort.