Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Retrieving a Caver's Remains 40-years Later
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – 41-years ago, three Boston-area friends entered a cave in Dolgeville in New York's Mohawk Valley. One of them never made it back. He died in the cave after he became stuck.
The remains of James Mitchell have been in the cave ever since.
Dolgeville native Christian Lyon, a Los Angeles actor, musician and documentary maker, has organized an effort to retrieve James Mitchell's remains. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to Lyon about the retrieval effort.