Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
Retrieving a Caver's Remains 40-years Later
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – 41-years ago, three Boston-area friends entered a cave in Dolgeville in New York's Mohawk Valley. One of them never made it back. He died in the cave after he became stuck.
The remains of James Mitchell have been in the cave ever since.
Dolgeville native Christian Lyon, a Los Angeles actor, musician and documentary maker, has organized an effort to retrieve James Mitchell's remains. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to Lyon about the retrieval effort.