Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
Reverend Camps On Roof In Protest
A Chicago minister went to new heights to bring attention to violence in his neighborhood. Reverend Corey Brooks moved onto the roof of an abandoned building that he said was a haven for crime. He vowed to stay until he raised enough money to tear it down. Reverend Brooks speaks to host Michel Martin about how he met that goal.