Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Reverend Camps On Roof In Protest
A Chicago minister went to new heights to bring attention to violence in his neighborhood. Reverend Corey Brooks moved onto the roof of an abandoned building that he said was a haven for crime. He vowed to stay until he raised enough money to tear it down. Reverend Brooks speaks to host Michel Martin about how he met that goal.