Most Active Stories
- New York's "local" beef, often not as local as you think
- Remington Arms' owner breaks silence on state's gun laws
- The WRVO MemberCard Thank You! Tour
- Seven years of spinning turbines have brought windfall to Lewis County communities
- Rally hopes to shed light on diagnosis and treatment of Lyme disease
Sen. Daniel Inouye On Pearl Harbor, After 70 Years
On Dec. 7, 1941, Senator Daniel Inouye, D-Haw., witnessed Japan bomb the naval base at Pearl Harbor. He speaks with host Michel Martin about his memories of that day, and what motivated him to serve in the Army once the government lifted restrictions designating all Japanese Americans as 'enemy aliens.'