Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
Sen. Daniel Inouye On Pearl Harbor, After 70 Years
On Dec. 7, 1941, Senator Daniel Inouye, D-Haw., witnessed Japan bomb the naval base at Pearl Harbor. He speaks with host Michel Martin about his memories of that day, and what motivated him to serve in the Army once the government lifted restrictions designating all Japanese Americans as 'enemy aliens.'