Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
Sexual Abuse: What Finally Made It 'Ok To Tell'
Lauren Book grew up in what looked like a stable upper class home. But over six years, Lauren was sexually and physically abused by the family's female nanny. Her memoir It's OK to Tell challenges commonly held ideas about sexual abuse, and she speaks with host Michel Martin. (Advisory: This segment may not be suitable for all audiences.)