Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
Sexual Orientation Non-Discrimination Act
By Chris Ulanowski
WRVO – The Senate passed SONDA and Governor George Pataki signed it into law last night. It's the first time in the 31-year history of the bill that the measure has been allowed to go for a vote.
Yesterday, before the official votes were cast, WRVO's Chris Ulanowski asked Syracuse-area Republican John DeFrancisco how he planned to vote on SONDA and other matters before the State Senate.