Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Shop Talk: What's Your Top Shop Story?
NPR's Tell Me More celebrates its 5th anniversary, and the Barbershop has been a signature feature from the start. Host Michel Martin reviews some of the hottest Barbershop discussions with some of the O.G.s — or original guys: journalist Jimi Izrael; civil rights attorney Arsalan Iftikhar; columnist Ruben Navarrette; and professor Lester Spence.