Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
Shop Talk: What's Your Top Shop Story?
NPR's Tell Me More celebrates its 5th anniversary, and the Barbershop has been a signature feature from the start. Host Michel Martin reviews some of the hottest Barbershop discussions with some of the O.G.s — or original guys: journalist Jimi Izrael; civil rights attorney Arsalan Iftikhar; columnist Ruben Navarrette; and professor Lester Spence.