Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
Single Moms Speak Out On Challenges
Single mothers have a lot on their plate, but reports show that the unemployment rate among single moms has doubled in the last five years. Host Michel Martin speaks with three moms who have raised children as single moms, Gayle Tzemach Lemmon, Dani Tucker and Angelica Perez-Litwin.