Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
Small Business Owner On Why Walker Must Go
Host Michel Martin continues the conversation surrounding the effort to recall Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker. He is under fire after pushing through legislation that stripped most public employees of their collective bargaining rights. Martin speaks with Lynn Freeman of United Wisconsin, a group leading the recall effort.