Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
Small Business Owner On Why Walker Must Go
Host Michel Martin continues the conversation surrounding the effort to recall Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker. He is under fire after pushing through legislation that stripped most public employees of their collective bargaining rights. Martin speaks with Lynn Freeman of United Wisconsin, a group leading the recall effort.