Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
Small Pox Vaccinations
By Chris Ulanowski
WRVO – State and local officials across the nation are detailing how they will respond to the Bush Administration's plan to vaccinate a half-million health care workers against small pox. Health care workers would be among the first responders who would help protect the public against a bio-terror attack.
But New York's largest healthcare workers union, Local 11-99 of the Service Employees International Union, is raising some concerns that would apply to the general public as well.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke with registered nurse, Patricia Greenburg, about those concerns.