Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
South Africa's 'Secrecy Bill': Back To Apartheid?
The bill would give the state broad authority to classify certain information as secret. Viewing or leaking such documents could lead to imprisonment. To learn what this could mean for press freedom, host Michel Martin speaks with Nic Dawes, editor of South Africa's Mail and Guardian newspaper, and journalist Charlene Smith.